Monday, January 23, 2012

A wedding


Yesterday, the youngest of my three brothers (who's 9 years older than me) celebrated his wedding!!
They've been together for over 12 years and have three beautiful children.
We love them because they're so pure in heart and giving and loving, they never pretend to be or have what they don't.
The ceremony was short, beautiful and very different from what we are used to.
Then, the bride and groom left, by the time they were back, after the toast, a big surprise: Mariachis!!!
We shared a lovely lunch and then danced, Ryan and I shared with my beloved cousins that I hadn't seen for a few years.
My niece and one of her friends performed a great show imitating latinamerican artists, it was so much fun!!!
Then they opened presents and thanked everyone for the incredible gifts, there were some speeches and finally much love, hugs and laughter.
It was a Chilean wedding!!! We helped setting up things when we arrived and then cleaning an organizing stuff before we left.
We felt so close to the family, working as a big team, sharing and being part of each other's happiness.
Happy and beautiful day! Joyful hearts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment